Cellecta’s DriverMap Targeted RNA Sequencing Platform can be customized for a range of applications.
– Multiple PCR assays for targeted sets of human and mouse genes can be easily made using our current DriverMap primers
– New primer collections can be developed to target RNA from other organisms, transcript isoforms, other applications
Take advantage of Cellecta’s extensive and rigorous primer development and testing capabilities to make a custom multiplex PCR assay for your needs.
DriverMap RNA Profiling Kits Targeting Specific Sets of Human and Mouse Protein Coding Genes:
Access Cellecta’s current primer database for customized DriverMap assays targeted to your specific genes of interest. As a result of the extensive work that has gone into the development of the Human DriverMap Genome-Wide Profiling Assay, Cellecta has designed primers for virtually all 19,000 human and approximately 5,000 mouse protein-coding genes. We can leverage this resource to make custom assays to specific subsets of human and some mouse protein-coding genes.
Just give us a list of target genes of your interest and we will:
– assemble the primer sets to target each of those genes of interest
– synthesize a multiplex PCR oligo pool with these primers
– confirm functionality of the DriverMap Primer Pool with Human Universal RNA
Custom Development of Novel DriverMap Targeted Transcript Assays:
In addition to providing assays focused on specific sets of human and/or mouse genes, we can work with you to develop DriverMap Targeted Transcript assays for RNA from other organisms or non-coding RNA from human and mouse samples using the pipeline we have created for the development of the human DriverMap assay. The process to generate these novel DriverMap assays involves the development and testing of novel primers. As a result, the timeline and costs depend on the specifics of each project. Please contact us to discuss the details.
2. DriverMap Targeted RNA Sequencing Service
The DriverMap RNA Profiling Service measures the expression level of all protein-coding genes in the human genome or almost 5000 mouse genes from just a few picograms of total RNA.
– Requires as little as a few picograms of total RNA
– More sensitive and better dynamic range than standard RNA sequencing
– Normalized quantitative expression levels for each gene target in easy-to-analyze spreadsheet format
– Rapid, 1-month turnaround
Obtain ultra-sensitive digital expression profiling data for all protein-coding genes in the human genome or some 5000 mouse genes with our DriverMap Targeted RNA Sequencing platform
Cellecta’s DriverMap RNA Expression Profiling service includes:
– RNA isolation
– Sample QC
– RT-PCR of samples using the DriverMap primers
– Next-generation sequencing (NGS)
– Analysis to yield gene expression levels
The analysis includes deconvolution and normalization of the expression levels for each target gene.