CleanPlex Custom NGS Amplicon Panels: Obtain smarter targeted sequencing panels for any set of genes in just 5 weeks
CleanPlex® Custom NGS Amplicon Panels are powered by Paragon Genomics’ CleanPlex ultra-high multiplex PCR-based target enrichment technology for next-generation sequencing (NGS). It features a highly advanced proprietary primer design algorithm and an innovative, patented background cleaning chemistry. Together, they allow CleanPlex Custom NGS Amplicon Panels to break the limits of existing target enrichment technologies.
• Highest flexibility: Accomodates a broad range of sample input types and quantities as well as amplicon and panel sizes (of up to 20000!)
• Paragon Designer:Free multiplex PCR primer design. Once you approve the design, your custom NGS amplicon panel will be ready for shipment in 4 weeks
• CleanPlex Technology: High sensitivity, rapid single-tube workflow, and cost-effective sequencing
• High Performance: >95% coverage uniformity at a limit of detection of 1% allele frequency using 10 ng input DNA and <0.5% allele frequency using >30 ng input DNA (when UMI primers are used)
Contents: Each CleanPlex Custom NGS Panel contains all reagents necessary to construct target-enriched, sequencing-ready NGS amplicon libraries from input DNA or RNA. Your CleanPlex Custom NGS Panel will include the CleanPlex targeted library prep Kit, your custom multiplex PCR primer mix, CleanMag® Magnetic Beads for bead purification, and Illumina®, Ion Torrent™ or MGI index primers for multiplexing and sequencing on the platform of your choice.
Please provide the following information to receive a cost estimate from us:
• Organism and sample type
• Sample throughput
• Desired downstream application
• Content you are interested in (coding sequence of genes, coding + UTR of genes, hotspots)
• How many genes/hotspots do you like to analyze?
• Which sequencing platform will be used?