Easy-to-run, single-day assay that uses multiplex PCR-NGS technology to profile B-cell receptor (BCR) immune repertoire
Only assay technology on the market that profiles the human CDR3 repertoire of all T-cell receptor (TCR) and B-cell receptor (BCR) chains in a single-tube assay
- Start from various immune sample types such as whole blood, PBMC, cancer biopsies, tissue samples, FFPE or dried blood microsamples.
- Profile directly from immune cells (e.g.,100-50,000 FACS-sorted cells) without the need to isolate RNA.
- Detect and accurately quantify more AIR clonotypes by Unique Molecular Identifiers (UMIs)
- Amplify only functional TCR/BCR mRNA isoforms, without pseudogenes, ORFs or misarranged genes.
Cellecta’s DriverMap™ AIR profiling assay is a next-generation DriverMap targeted multiplex RT-PCR technology designed for bulk expression profiling in a single assay of all functional T-cell receptors (TCR) and B-cell receptors (BCR): TRA, TRB, TRD, TRG, IGH, IGK and IGL mRNA isoforms excluding non-functional pseudogenes and ORFs.
While the kit described here is for profiling the B- cell chains separately, we recommend profiling both TCR and BCR repertoires together, since in most cases, T- and B-cells work synergistically in the adaptive immune response.
Kit Description and Contents:
- Profile all BCR chains (IGH, IGK and IGL) in a single reaction from a single sample.
- Includes all the enzymes, reagents, and primers to prepare 96 samples ready for NGS from human total RNA.
- Assay(s) can be run in a single reaction without having to run multiple expensive assays and without any specialized equipment
- Generate interactive reports for clonotype quantitation, CDR3 length distribution, V(D)J segment usage, and isotype composition for BCRs using MiXCR (MiLabs) immune receptor profiling software.