Detect mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes incl. regulatory regions at highest sensitivity and specificity
• Targets whole coding sequences (CDS) of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes as well as UTR, promoter, and +/- 40 bases of CDS to detect splicing site variants
• Target Size 23 kb
• Celemics´probe design ensures superior on-target performance, coverage, and uniformity
• Detection of SNV, Indel, CNV
• Full Bioinformatics Support available when needed
• Input: >50 ng fragmented DNA (FFPE, blood)
Celemics´ BRCA1 / BRCA2 Panel was developed to target BRCA1 and BRCA2 coding sequences and their regulatory regions for cost-efficient and sensitive sequencing, enabling the reliable detection of hereditary breast and ovary cancer causing mutations.
The All-In-One-Kit for pre-capture library pooling includes the NGS Library Kit developed for the Illumina Sequencing platform – user manual see here – and all accessories such as magnetic beads, Streptavidin beads, and Polymerase. For 64, 128, 384, and 768 samples kit sizes please contact us. All-In-One KIts for pre-capture library pooling for Ion Torrent and MGI platforms can also be ordered – please inquire!
The hyb capture panel – which is suitable for any sequencing platform including Illumina, Ion Torrent, MGI, PacBio and Oxford Nanopore – is also available without accessories and without library prep kit – please contact us us for pricing.