Efficiently sequence the clinical exome
• Targets 5508 genes associated with clinically significant genetic diseases
• Target Size 13.8 MB (CDS, Hotspots)
• Gene-Add-On Service when needed- contact us with your wish list
• Probes targeting mitochondrial or intronic/regulatory regions can also be spiked in – please inquire!
• Celemics´probe design ensures superior on-target performance, coverage, and uniformity
• Hard to capture sequences such as GC-rich, AT-rich and homologous sequences are equally represented • Detection of SNV, Indel, CNV
• Full Bioinformatics Support available when needed:
• Input: >50 ng fragmented DNA
Celemics´ Clinical Exome Sequencing Standard Panel was developed to target clinically relevant genes involved in a comprehensive range of genetic diseases for cost-efficient and sensitive sequencing.
The All-In-One-Kit for pre-capture library pooling includes the NGS Library Kit developed for the Illumina Sequencing platform – user manual see here – and all accessories such as magnetic beads, Streptavidin beads, and Polymerase. For 64, 128, 384, and 768 samples kit sizes please contact us. All-In-One KIts for pre-capture library pooling for Ion Torrent and MGI platforms can also be ordered – please inquire!
The hyb capture panel – which is suitable for any sequencing platform including Illumina, Ion Torrent, MGI, PacBio and Oxford Nanopore – is also available without accessories and without library prep kit – please contact us us for pricing.