Custom lentiviral constructs for inducible expression of your sgRNA of interest.
• tet-inducible sgRNA expression
• Tightly regulated doxycycline-responsive promoters
• All-in-one, single vector designs that include both the promoter and tet-responsive regulator
• Select GFP, RFP, PuroR, BleoR, NeoR, or Hygro-HK markers
• Obtain constructs as plasmid or packaged lentiviral particles
RNA polymerase 2 binds to the U6 promoter to drive expression of sgRNA sequences. Cellecta has developed an inducible version of the U6 promoter by combining its control elements from the bacterial tet-operator into the U6 promoter.
When the Tet-Repressor (TetR gene) binds to the modified U6 promoter, transcription is blocked. If tetracycline (or doxycycline) is present, the Tet-Repressor cannot bind, and transcription is active.