• Genome-Wide Coverage with a Single 69K Module
• Single library with ~69,000 constructs
• Each gene is covered by 4 sgRNAs targeting functional domains and conserved transcript regions
• All chicken protein-coding genes covered—approximately 17,000 gene targets
• 1000 Non-Targeting Controls and 100 Intron-Targeting Controls are also included
Cellecta’s single-module Chicken Genome-Wide CRISPR Library cloned in the pRSG16-U6-sg-UbiC-TagRFP-2A-Puro vector was designed to be small enough (~69,000 constructs covering 17,000 protein coding genes) to enable convenient genome-wide “dropout viability” screens. With 4 sgRNAs targeting each gene, all of which have been designed using the latest criteria for effective guides described by Doench, et al. and containing the Cellecta-designed HEAT sgRNA structure proven to generate more robust screening results than the standard sgRNA design, the library has deep gene coverage generating efficient results. The sgRNA are designed to target functional domains and regions conserved between alternatively spliced transcripts.