• Genome-Wide Coverage with a Single 86K Module
• Single library with ~86,000 constructs
• Each gene is covered by 4 sgRNAs targeting functional domains and conserved transcript regions
• All mouse protein-coding genes covered—approximately 21,300 gene targets
• ~1000 negative control sgRNA constructs also included
Cellecta’s new single-module 86K Mouse Genome-Wide CRISPR Library cloned in the pRSG16-U6-sg-UbiC-TagRFP-2A-Puro vector was designed to be small enough (~86,000 constructs covering 21,300 protein coding genes, reflecting the newest mouse genome annotions dated December 2023) to enable convenient genome-wide “dropout viability” screens. With 4 sgRNAs targeting each gene, all of which have been designed using the latest criteria for effective guides described by Doench, et al. and containing the Cellecta-designed HEAT sgRNA structure proven to generate more robust screening results than the standard sgRNA design, the library has deep gene coverage generating efficient results. The sgRNA are designed to target functional domains and regions conserved between alternatively spliced transcripts.